Sunday 22 May 2011

An Update...

I'm still here!  I haven't died in the sweltering heat of the kitchen, I promise.  I deeply apologize for the lack of updates over the last little while, the hours have been killing me.  Generally on my days off, all I want to do is sleep, and on the days I work, I get home and want to sleep.  I keep getting told that I'm going to adjust and get used to it, but really, it's been two months, why aren't I used to it yet?

I'm still finding that I'm learning new things every day, and I promise to post pictures soon.  I'm finally feeling like I can hold my own at my station, (fryer and salads/plating/expediting).  The guys I work with have been so very helpful in teaching me and guiding me as I learn how to become a productive member of the culinary world.

No comments:

Post a Comment